Friday, August 30, 2013

TV SHOW LOOKING FOR WORST CHEF IN AMERICA!!!!! CASTING FRIDAY


Personalized Chef Hat - You Name It Design

 
 
I would love to nominate myself. But honestly I have to admit I keep
'em coming back. Sure it may just be my family...but so far I haven't actually
poisoned anyone (although I did come close that Christmas morning with
the  undercooked egg casserole)
 
Do you know someone who might fit in this category? Here's the chance to
get paid for something you can't do. Hmmmm.Come to think of it I know quite
a few people who are doing just that.  If you know someone...or you are that
disaster in the kitchen contact WorstCooks@TheConlinCompany.com
 
 
Include you name (or name of the person you are nominating), contact phone number,
occupation, age , city or state , reasons why you're nominating them, picture. Let
it all out, tell them about those near misses in the kitchen, the horrible combinations they
served, the nauseating concoctions. The more gruesome the better. Good Luck!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment