Monday, October 28, 2013

I LOVE HALLOWEEN--DON'T JUDGE!!!!!


 
There's not much I don't like about Halloween...there are costumes and
cute little kids, scary witches and evil monsters. Wow  that almost sounds
like my days at the KWTV newsroom , or even worse, the car pool line.
You know who you are!!! Seriously it's great fun, and there is candy. Come
on...you know you used to dip into your childs plastic pumkin and score a
few miniature Snickers and Kit Kats. 
 
The kids are gone...so I decided a few years ago to get a little more sophisticated.
 
 
Is that a little too much? . I kind of like it ...it has a slight Latin flair. I have a
huge collection of Witches. Hmmm...that seems to be a recurring theme of
mine , doesn't it?  But I've honed down the collection of witches from my
annual Witchy Woman party for my news friends and stuck with a vintage theme.
 
 
Kind of like that  vibe. I've trimmed down, cut down and limited my
Halloween decorating to the bare bones.
 
Here's one of the planters outsidethe front door that I have been growing since
the first of September. Two crotons on sale, my summer sweet potato plant,
a couple of mums and a pie pumkin. Easy on the budget and I will switch
out for Thanksgiving. Plus I added some black spirally branches from Ikea.
 
 
Well Happy Halloween Ya'all.
 
 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment