Sunday, September 14, 2014

ROCK THE CROCK...MISS SCARLET'S ROAST

 
EASY, EASY FOUR INGREDIENT ROAST IN THE CROCKPOT

This is so easy I'm almost embarrassed to share it. But I'm a giver so I
will and you will not be disappointed. This came to me from a good friend.
Not the kind of friend that gives you their treasured recipe and eliminates a bunch
of stuff so it will never be as good as theirs. I mean, who are those people?
 Lady,if your freaking recipe for chocolate chip cookie is your claim to fame....I
feel for you. Real friends give real friends real recipes.

So here you go friend.

Add a piece of roast. Your choice.



Add a stick of butter


 Just stick it on top of the roast. Then pour on a packet of au jus gravy.


Then a package of Ranch dressing mix.

 
 
Last thing ....either five whole pepperoncini peppers or the equivilant in
sliced ones.
 
 
Then it should look like this

 
Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Great with mashed potatoes. Lots of
wonderful gravy. You are welcome!!!!!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment