Thursday, October 25, 2012

DEAR ABBY NAILS IT!!!






You've gotta love Dear Abby. I've been reading her advise since I was a teenager. Sometimes I don't agree. Sometimes she seems a little old fashioned, a little out of touch.  But Oh Mama, she nailed it on this one.

DEAR ABBY:
I am a divorced father of two children, one in college and the other in high school. I have reached a point where I can take trips and make time for me. I am well-educated and earn an above-average income. I'm in decent shape and considered a "catch" by many of the single women I encounter. But most of the women in my age bracket (mid-40's) or slightly younger no longer take care of themselves.
I'm looking for an attractive woman to accompany me through life. Most single men put a premium on a woman's appearance. Where would you suggest finding a suitable partner?

DEAR MR PARTICULAR:
Start at the nearest gym. If that doesn't net you what you're trolling for, another place to look would be the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles. Hef throws large parties there, many of which are fundraisers. Who knows? For a generous donation you might meet a woman  who meets your high standards--providing you have enough assets to merit her interest.

ME:
Abby , honey, you own this. I thought this was hilarious. Don't  you know men-on-the-prowl that sound exactly like this sanctimonious ass?.

No comments:

Post a Comment