Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SPLITTING HAIRS!!!!

AKA: Jaclyn Smith



It's a tale as old as time. When you hit forty should you chop off your hair and don a poodle cut or a Dorothy Hamil "do"? .....do you go for the inoffensive short classic Bob, or perhaps a neat bun or chignon? Ditch that I say. Take a look at what 66 looks like with long hair.  That's right, Jacqueline Smith, with gorgeous hair looking quite spectacular.

I don't know if she has hair extensions. Frankly I don't care. But I have to say, from my own experience, that long hair has it's pluses. I grew my hair long quite by accident last year. I was working hard on a reality show and I kept missing my monthly hair trims. So , before I knew it, it was shoulder length. And I love it. Perfect in a pony tail for the gym, and honestly it garners quite a bit of positive attention. At our age, you take what you can get.

Now if you're going to wear your hair long, grey roots are probably not going to cut it. I told my family if I go in a coma, please have Larry come once a month to color  my hair. If I actually knew how much grey I had, I would probably be headed straight back to la-la land.

So how do you feel about it. Long hair or short? Send me your pictures. I have a feeling there are some good looking boomchicks out their sporting a long "do".

No comments:

Post a Comment