Tuesday, February 26, 2013

IF YOU WERE BORN BEFORE 1973 --DON'T WEAR THIS.




OK...let's just go ahead an admit it...sometimes we like to shake things
up a little bit. You know, get out of the mold and shock people, just a tiny bit.
But if you're a boomer...well you just have to be aware of what you look like.
I always run those iffy items by my daughter...and believe me , she puts me
straight. But ladies  we have to use a little common sense. If Pretty Little Liars
or Gossip Girl is dictating your wardrobe , you are probably looking a little
off. What's fabulous on twenty five year olds doesn't always translate. Just saying.

Does that mean I'm going to give up my leopard coat, or carry my sparkly bag with the enormous bow from time to time now. That's as bad as wearing five designer logo items at once.
Subtle is sexy for us.

Here's an article that tells it like it is. Read it and have a good dump out in
your closet. I'm certainly going to !!

No comments:

Post a Comment