Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DITCH THE DOUBLE CHIN IN YOUR NEXT PICTURE!!!!




I got so much response on the double chin article I had to expand it even more. I
know that the biggest boomer dread is having your picture taken. Sort or like being
slapped in the face with a big dose of reality. So we avoid it as much as possible.
But until that fat dissolving double chin thing becomes a reality we have to depend on
the tricks of the trade. Since I'm fortunate enough to work with some of the best
photographers on the planet I know that lighting and positioning subjects can make a
world of difference. Look at the pictures of this pretty girl before and after. You can
do that too!


Jawline portrait tweak by Peter Hurley

Jawline portrait tweak by Peter Hurley




So here's my Tuesday gift to you.....a simple way you can look better in pictures.
Watch and learn folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment