Saturday, June 15, 2013

TWO NEW SUMMER TV SHOWS NOT TO MISS!!!!


The Fall
 
 
 
 
 
There is usually a horrible let down after the last finales of my
favorite tv shows are gone. Sorry people, tv is my job and one of
my secret pleasures. But I've found you a couple of new ones and
some old ones that I think you might like.
 
I mean who doesn't love Gillian Anderson. Since the X files , she's
been pretty scarce. But lo and behold she's in a dark, sexy, perverted
(is there any other kind) BBC drama that zapped right on to Netflix.
It's called The Fall (2013). You have to admire a gal who's the head
police chick who see a hunky looking detective and says "I'm staying
at the Hilton, room 203" and he shows up . I mean number one who would
have the nerve to say that and number two, they would probably reply,
"Of course, I'll have the police reports sent straight over."If you like Dexter
it has a huge serial killer element. I'm dazzled that it left BBC and flew
straight over to Netflix.
 
Second The Motive. An older female detective. I really don't like police
stuff that much. I'm so CSI'd out. But this one is cool and she's savvy. And
there's some some sexual tension and adolescent kids. Plus the right-of-the
bat they tell you who the killer is and the victim.
 
OK. Time for my dirty little secrets. I started watching ABC family when
my writing buddy and I were doing research . I'm hooked. So glad to see
Pretty Little Liars...and now there's a new one called Twisted.  Interesting
premise.
 
So Break out the out the popcorn  and give them a spin. tell me what you
think and give me some more suggestions. It's gonna be a freaking long
hot summer
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment