Monday, July 8, 2013

A PARTY GAME FOR HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!!!!





It is exactly what it says.....a card game for horrible people. Given to me
by my savvy niece Michelle Lee, and throroughly enjoyed by some of my
favorite naughty people at a restaurant before dinner. It is the most inappropriate,
politically incorrect, hide-your-head-in-shame game. And I love it.!!!!

I don't know about you but I'm tired of worrying about hurting everyones feelings.
Tired of carefully editing every word before it travels at G-force speed from my
brain to my mouth.  That gets exhausting. So it feels good
to let it out with a plethora of crazy insensitive words and make up sayings that are
going to make you laugh or cringe...or most likely both.

This is not a game you'll want to play with Mom and Dad...although my own Mom
shocks me all the time . Last week in London she accidentally got co-mingled with
a group protesting the elimination of public hair. That sounds hilarious with a
British accent. Seriously this is a fun game for you most sarcastic, witty, uninhibited
friends.

The combinations of word and wit will dazzle you!!! And the good news is ...you can
get updates. You can buy this on Amazon. I can't imagine any store brave enough to carry it.


No comments:

Post a Comment