Saturday, March 16, 2013

HOW ABOUT AN IRISH BUCK FOR ST PATS??????


Irish Buck
Irish Buck photo via Shutterstock

Believe it or not Dee Morles is half Irish. Yep. My Mom's maiden name is Brophy and my Grandmothers maiden name is Kennedy. So St. Pat's Day has always been a special day for me. In fact high on my bucket list is another trip to Dublin to go to a Van Morrison concert.

With my drink recipe I give you an  Irish poem  that has always graced my parents house.

Here's a Ce'ad Mi"le Fa"olte
to friend and rover
'Tis a greeting that Irish
as Irish can be
It means you are welcome
a thousand times over
Wherever you come from
Whoever you be.

I got this recipe from the Boston magazine. And it's good. A nice change from the girly drinks.
 After all, who knows more about Irish and drinking than the good people from Bean Town.

SO BOTTOMS UP LASSIES.

IRISH BUCK
1 shot Jamisons whiskey
Ginger ale
Lime Juice

calorie count is only 200 calories
WOO HOO

for more dhttp://www.bostonmagazine.com/health/blog/2013/03/15/st-patricks-day-drinks/inks go to :
 

No comments:

Post a Comment