Friday, March 29, 2013

DOES YOUR MOM NEED A MAKEOVER???



Mothers Day.png
 
 
I work in tv ...so I get lots of requests for people to appear in television
reality shows or as guests on the talk show circuit. Thought I'd throw
out a few. Please respond directly to their email. I don't cast them....
I'm just telling you about them. You may be the next desperate-housewife/
date seeking/business success story ever. Who knows.
 
NBC is looking for a Mom makeover to feature on their Mothers Day
segment. If you are lucky enough to still have a Mom or know someone
else with a mom....email  query-2xxj@helpareporter.net

Sleep Remedy


Do you have wierd dreams? I know I do...usually involving me
in James Bond type situations....chased by tuxedo clad spies.
Wow....no wonder sleep is one of my favorite activities. If you
want to have those wierd dreams analyzed on a big ABC  show
email  query-2xg7@helpareporter.net

They want to know about recurring dreams and if you want
answers to what those dreams mean. Personally I couldn't care
less.....just keep 'em coming. But that's me.

300x168 Gay Men Don't Want


Looking for Fabulous Gay Guys to host a new web series from a
top tv network. I know you have to have some fabulous gay friends.
This outlet is looking for some amazingly funa dn outgoing gay guys
to host a show. Have them send name and contact info with info on why
they would be a great host, what they're done in the fitness arena. Of
course they will want a great recent picture. It must be revolving around
exercise of some type.
Contact: castingboogie@gmail.com



Good Luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment