Friday, July 18, 2014

CHAIN CHAIN CHAIN...CHAIN OF FOOD....CASTING OPPORTUNITY


 
I guess cooking for five picky people doesn't consitute being an executive
chef. But sometimes I could bark as mighty as Gordon Ramsey when I got a critical
review for a dinner.  And I know you got this too....my kids wanted to know
first thing in the morning what we were going to have for breakfast...lunch..
.and dinner. What?  Not to mention the I'm-not-very-organized-so-I-have-to go-to
-the-grocery-store-every-day routine. Exhausting.
 
But hey, there a new food show in town and they are looking for executive
chefs and restaurant owners.  I'm asking you...yes YOU to apply. This is for the
Food Network and its a culinary challange show. It's called FOOD CHAIN.
 
So here's the scoop.
Send info listed to :
foodchain@rtvshows.com
Be sure to include:1.  Your name (first and last)
2.  Contact phone number
3.  Occupation
4.  Bio with career highlights and resume
5.  Photo of you (jpg format please)
6.  Photos of 4 of your signature dishes (jpg format please)
 
 
Dee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment