Sunday, January 13, 2013

BETTER THAN SEX CAKE!!!




You have really got to have faith in a recipe to elevate it to this status.
Being the ever curious....and totally awful desert maker I decided that I
would give this a try. My philisophy on desert is simple...if I don't bake pies
and cookies, then I won't eat them. I'll just eat the pies and cookies that
everyone else makes. Makes sense, right?

I wasn't the Mom who had a home filled with th wafting aroma of cinammon
and vanilla. I wouldn't whip up a cake or a pie for anyones birthday. I was
the Mom who was more concerned with the smell of garlic and olive oil.
Who had time to mess with sugary concoctions. Of course I knew where to
buy the best deserts ever, and I had a couple of recipes like fruit pizza and
oreo ice cream sundae pie that made my kids drool.

But I dabble now. I mean as adults we have to come up with a few recipes
your kids are gonna wanna have. So here's someone else's recipe. I stole this
from the darling site Barefootandbaking.blogspot.com Don't  all these young
gals seem to be so great at everything?.

I always say, if your going to steal ...steal from the best. I made it...and it's
great and fairly easy.


Better Than Sex Cake1 box chocolate cake mix (+ whatever it calls for on the back)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar hot fudge sauce
1-8 oz container of cool whip
4  Heath Bar)

Make and bake cake according to box directions in a 9x13 in pan. As soon as it comes out of the oven, poke holes with the handle of a wooden spoon all over the cake. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top. Let cool completely. Next spread fudge over the cake, and put in the fridge to set. When it is cool, spread coolwhip over the top and then top with crushed score bars. Refrigerate leftovers. I like this cake better the next day as the cake gets more moist.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment